Why Hire a Professional?
Can't I just buy some software?With software such as Microsoft FrontPage, Adobe GoLive, and Macromedia Dreamweaver, you may wonder why you should hire someone to develop a website for you. Now, while it is possible to make up a website yourself, you will not usually end up with a professional website. It should also be mentioned that learning to use such programs is likely harder and more time consuming than you would expect.
One of the main reasons for not using such software is that it often leaves large amounts of completely unnecessary code, resulting in a slower download. Graphics also, are not likely to be optimized to the extent possible. This extra waiting time could make the difference between whether your customer gives up or makes a purchase.
Are there other important factors?There are also many things to learn in regards to domain name registration, web hosting, search engines, and the like. In case you haven't guessed, there is a great deal more to web design than just uploading content.
If you have a website already, or if you designed a website yourself, here are a few questions that you should ask regarding the website:
Whether you are looking at obtaining one of the many website design programs, or perhaps looking at some of the online website creators, you should take such factors into consideration.
- Is the design appealing?
- Do the pages download quickly?
- Is the layout logical and familiar?
- Can the navigation be clearly understood?
- Are the pages fairly consistent?
- Is the identity clear on every page?
- Is it easily updateable and expandable?
- How will it view at various screen resolutions?
- How will it be handled when viewed with various browsers?
- Is the written content grammatically accurate and error free?
- Are the images properly optimized?
- How will search engines index the page?
- Does the website provide a professional image?
Basically, you need to have a fairly good idea of what you are doing in order to create a professional website.
Now since you likely don't want to learn the programming languages, graphic design, and the numerous other aspects of Internet development, we offer a professional, one-stop solution.
But why choose ParamountPages.com?So you have decided to hire a professional, but you aren't sure if it should be ParamountPages.com? Check out: Why Choose Us?