Why Invest in a Website?
Not sure if you should be online?It's hardly a question anymore of whether you ought to have a website, but rather how to go about it and when to start. If you aren't already convinced, here are some reasons that you may want to be online.
- The Internet allows people to shop from the comfort of their home - without vehicle expenses and parking problems. With a few clicks of their mouse they can compare the prices of products from hundreds of different online stores.
- As increasing numbers of people use the Internet instead of yellow pages and other paper directories, businesses not online have a major disadvantage.
- Reach customers 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, rather than only when your store is open or when you are at a trade show.
- A website is capable of reaching customers from around the world, which dramatically increases your number of potential customers.
- As more and more people are becoming computer-literate, and are now depending on computers as their main source of information, online sales are increasing tremendously.
- Advertise real estate, vehicles, and machinery, along with many other things, both affordably and effectively, with extensive full color pictures and product listings for each item.
- Save expensive printing and mailing costs by having your catalogue online instead of in print. This way you can also make modifications virtually anytime.
- Since you aren't limited by space like brochures and catalogues, you can display a virtually unlimited number of customers' reviews of your products.
- Spend less time on the phone and opening mail by having product information and ordering capabilities online, letting you receive detailed orders instantly instead of days later via conventional mail.
- Increase sales at your traditional store by letting customers research your products online before buying them at your store.
- Build customer confidence through the professional image of a fast, attractive, and user friendly website.
Individuals & Organizations
- With a resume or biography online, potential employers and other individuals are able to easily review your qualifications and abilities.
- Many people are using their own websites to share family pictures and notify others of upcoming events. Pictures and newsletters can be displayed professionally to keep others up-to-date, and archived for later viewing.
- Display your artistic ability, collection, or hobby; you never know when a viewer will be interested enough to purchase something from you.
- Reveal your fabulous photography skills to friends and family with a professional, advertising-free photo album.
- Display articles, information, and news to people around the globe; letting others know what you think. And unlike printed material, should something need to be changed, it can be updated almost instantly.
- Showcase your club, society, or organization while effectively informing members of special events and meetings. You could also handle membership fees online.
- With a website you can present your thoughts, your ideas, your goals, and your past to others by employing text, pictures, sounds, videos, and presentations. There are hundreds of things you can do with a great website.
Convinced?If you aren't yet convinced that you should be online, that's OK. If you are convinced, you may want to request a free quote, or visit the process page.